
I just took some pics of my little Dayne for Easter.
I love this pic. It turned out so unique. He is starting to put everything in his mouth and biting. Whenever he bites I try to give him his Binky because that's something he can bite on. I'm tired of getting bit all the time. Parenting is pretty tough, and I don't always know what's the right thing to do, but I'm learning and trying new things and seeing what works.
2 comments:
He is adorable! Did you take this? Parenting is tough. Its too bad they don't come with instructions! Its amazing though how your "motherly insticnt" just kind of tells you what to do! Thanks heavens for intuition! Some day I am sure we will look back and laugh about all of the things we worried about!
Hello I am Hanna Terrill ( Hanna Coon), I went to school with your husband and have enjoyed your cute blog! That last picture of baby Dayne is adorable and so Unique, I love it. You guys can see our family @ www.theterrillfamily.blogspot.com. I hope you don't mind me blog stocking, I just love to see everyones cute families from high School!
Post a Comment