Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dayne Pics

I took a little photo session of Dayne today. His birthday is next Thursday and I'm making the invitations.















I think I will take another one tomorrow morning. Hopefully he will look at the camera more. I might have to take out the Tickle Me Cookie Monster. That always gets a smile out of him.

3 comments:

Keri said...

Those are some way cute pictures! I can't believe our babies are almost 1 already! He sure is such a cute little man. :) Congrats on finishing up school, and I am sure your student teaching will fly. ooo and Go Nick Go...I know I forsure couldn't hike 50 miles.

Jason and Bri Walker said...

What a little stud! I miss that little guy! We need to get together before you leave!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Time flies!! I can't believe that he is 1!!! Seems like yesterday we were all wondering when the little guy was gonna come out!! Hee,Hee!! Cute pictures!!!

Blog Archive