My Sister sent me this email. I thought it was a good one for a tag. Whoever wants to respond can respond.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? It depends. For immediate family I wrap presents, but for everyone else I give bags.
2. Real tree or artificial? Real Tree!
3. When do you put up the tree? I like it two to three weeks before Christmas.
4. When do you take the tree down? It has to be down by Jan 1st.
5. Do you like eggnog? Eggnog halved with some regular milk-too rich for me otherwise.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Easy Bake oven. I've always loved baking cookies.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad. I just never know what gift will make his socks fall off!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Dayne. He is just excited to make a mess with the wrapping paper. 9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, it's small, but sweet.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of one.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Christmas Story
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? We start shoppin in September, and then get way too much stuff for Dayne.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas Morning Casserole
16. Lights on the tree --- colored or white? Colored.
17. Favorite Christmas song? The First Noel
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I like to stay home, but it just depends on the year.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cubid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolf (I totally just pasted this from my sister's email-LOL)
20. Angel on the treetop or a star? Star
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Morning-we get to dump out our socks when we wake up but wait until after the Nativity story and a prayer with the whole family before we dig into the gifts. I've always liked that tradition, to remember why we are giving gifts to one another.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I like the rustic theme. I want to have two trees. One as the family tree, and then one as the fancy tree.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Scalloped potatoes and ham
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Camera phone!
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Whoever is least busy
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? Whoever is most busy
No comments:
Post a Comment