Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lovin that little guy!


Have I mentioned how much I love this little guy...



He is a Broccoli loving dude, he even picked the broccoli over chicken nuggets.




He is still working on drinking straight from the cup...

Still a little impatient...

Ready for the tub...

And ready for mopping.

4 comments:

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

He is such a cutie pie! The second to the last picture looks just like Nick.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachael! Your blog is super cute! I don't know why you would want tips from me! Your little guy is soo cute! And I have to say I am super jealous of all your talents! But you look great also, yet again you don't need pointers from me!! But I put your blog address on my page and that is great if you want to put mine on yours too! Well take care!

Lauren said...

What a cute little boy!

Rhonda said...

Hi Rachael! Your little guy is so cute! I would love if you link my blog to yours and I'm glad you found me.

Blog Archive