Dayne was so excited! He just kept clapping and laughing the whole night.
At Grandma and Grandpa Diemart's we had an outside egg hunt. He had all his cousins to combat with to find the eggs. However, he has nice cousins and they were giving him their eggs. He ended up with at least forty eggs to inhale!


This egg hunt had the special Kinder Eggs from Canada. My sister lives in Victoria, so of course we had to have them for Easter! Thanks Jenny! They are actually made in Germany and shipped throughout Europe and Canada. They are a hollow egg of chocolate and inside is a toy that you put together. This year the hot item was a whining top. For some reason we cant get them here. Well these were the coveted item of the hunt, Dayne found four of these. Do you see one strategically hidden?
Between the two egg hunts we have way too much candy. Every time Dayne even sees the Batman Basket, that's right Batman, he reaches and whines for some candy!
I hope everyone had a great Easter! Now I have to take down all the Easter stuff, but I have to admit I really don't want to. I feel like it's just barely Spring.
No comments:
Post a Comment