Thursday, June 4, 2009

The rest of the best!

So here are the rest of the photos that I liked. Some I did a little digital grunging and some are just plain. I couldn't make up my mind. This first one was fun and Dayne loved being up there. He kept wanting to climb the stairs and look around.

This one is all grunged up! There was a good breeze and you can tell in this photo. My Target scarf was going crazy!
Okay so this one is cute but sad at the same time. I love how he has his arms in the air and it looks like he is excited, but sadly he is tripping. Poor little guy, but I love how it turned out. Don't worry it wasn't a bad fall and he didn't even need a band aid.


Here are a few of Dad and Dayne. I love how this one has them both reaching for each other in subtle way.

Love the cheesy grin on Dayne's face in this one.

Yes there is one with Mommy and Dayne. This looks like we are having a blast and yes we were!

"I've been working on the railroad all the live long day..." Love Railroad pics. My friend Melissa just got some family pictures done, and they really inspired me and my sister. This is the first family photo shoot since we've been married.

I love the lines from the roof in this photo combined with the stairwell/ledge thing.


And this is my personal favorite. We were trying to get him to take down his finger when we were trying to take the pictures, but I love how it all worked out for this photo.


Thanks Sarah for your patience, talent, and open mindedness. I love you and you really have a passion for taking pictures. I'm so lucky to have you as a sister!







3 comments:

Laura said...

AMAZING pictures! You guys look so happy, I love it! Railroad pictures are so much fun because of the great lines, and of course for little boys to play on too:)

Jason and Bri Walker said...

Amazing! I love them! Especially the one of you and Dayne! She did a great job! Maybe I'll have to rope you into getting some pics of our little family...

The VIPs said...

awww.. you're such a cute family

Blog Archive