Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We have been busy making all sort of treats lately. These were my favorite to make. So yummy and fun.

Dayne helped cut them out, and then helped with the frosting. I let him have total control on making this bell. It was the last of the frosting and the last cookie, so I thought what the heck!


Look at that frosting go! We put extra Amaretto flavoring in it. Love it!


He stared looking at this cookie forever. He then licked all the frosting off and left the rest on the kitchen counter.


I got the recipe off allrecipes.com and I highly recommend it. It was really easy to make the dough one day, then roll it out and bake the next day. They turned out so soft! I also put some of the cookies in the freezer waiting to be frosted, so they were ready and more fresh when I needed them. I just took out how many I wanted and frosted them with fresh frosting. Super fun and easy!
Here's the recipe link:











No comments:

Blog Archive