
So it was the first April Fools Nick and I have pulled off and we've decided that this is a much needed tradition. We didn't do anything too bad. We were looking for a fake dog turd, but there are no party stores in Idaho Falls! So we decided to make them out of Tootsie Rolls. Well we put about ten of them all over the walkway and entrances. Sadly Grandpa knew right away it was tootsie rolls and wasn't happy. But we decided to leave a surprise on the toilet!

This was the funnest April Fools we've had. We just have to watch out next year for any retaliation.
2 comments:
You guys are too funny! Clever April fools ideas!
That has got to be the best joke ever.. I love Roger's face!! I've got to get together with you soon..Check out our blog I used your program..which I also need to return..it's been a lot of fun!!!
Post a Comment