Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tagged


10 Years Ago:
I was just a teenager in Middle School. I made some life changing decisions and decided which friends I could "Hang Out" with on the weekends. My best friend was Heather Posey, and we loved to have sleepovers. I was interested in boys, but way too scared to talk to one.

5 Places I have visited:
New York
Washington DC
Victoria Canada
Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico
Mt. Rushmore
(4 of these places were all within the same month!)

5 Things on my to-do list:
Get into Lit 3 class
Cut Nick's Hair
Fold Laundry
Put up summer decorations
Cook dinner

Lifetime Goals
Go to Germany
Finish my degree and find a job I love
Learn how to surf
Build a house
Learn how to really play the piano

3 Bad Habits

Nail biting
Not folding laundry
Not calling my family members enough

5 Things you may not know about me:

When I was 13 I went on a month long Road Trip with my family. I was in a van with five people! The first week was really long, and then it started to go by so fast. My favorite place was fishing at Lake Ingwadana in Minnesota.

When I was in High School I learned to make pottery. I took a class at BYU-I and I learned to make some pretty decent stuff. I want to have a studio to make pottery and teach my family the craft.

I haven't been liking cooked ground beef lately. I like Hamburgers just fine, but for some reason ground beef has been tasting old or something.

When I was a freshman I had 80 people in my High School class. When we were seniors 30 people left and we ended up with 50 people graduating... pretty sad huh.

I have a mini herb garden in my bedroom window. I wonder if it will ever be grown enough to harvest?

I tag Brianne, Keri, and Liz

No comments:

Blog Archive