
Lately I have had a lot of time on my hands to learn new things. I have been sewing and I have made a few pairs of pants and shirt and some blankets. This has bloomed into something great. I plan to take a child's construction class this semester and I think it will be a blast. I ventured to make a dress. I was inspired by all the cute spring dresses and I thought "Why not?" Well here it is. It's not perfect, but maybe I'll get perfection after much practice!!

4 comments:
Cute!!! You are quite inventive, you little Martha you!!!
I love it! You are the most creative person I know...and your soo good at it. Giving lessons??? lol
I found you! I LOVE that dress! And those pictures are adorable of you!
Your dress is so cute! very creative. And your baby is ADORABLE! (i work for Dr. Leavitt!) My husband started working with yours full time and they were blog-surfing! :) haha, I am trying to figure out the digital scrapbook thing... one of these days! Anyway, i hope you don't mind if i check back, cause your blog is cute!
Post a Comment