Sunday, April 27, 2008

Back to School...



I just started school this week at BYU-I. Man am I ready to be done. I'm taking two practicum classes. These two classes alone take 20 hours a week in class time. I'm also taking Social Studies Methods, Assessment and Evaluation, and Sewing (my personal favorite). It's rejuvenating to be back at school, but I miss Dayne. Well wish me luck. It all will be over soon.




2 comments:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Hey! I admire your dillegence! School was never my favorite, and I was so glad when I was finished! Funny, I spent all that time in school and now I am not even using my degree! Good Luck!

Coleman, Ashley, Cash, and Presley said...

I hear ya on missing your baby! I hate leaving my little cash! It is so hard, but at least you're getting a degree out of it! Your smarter than i am! :)

Blog Archive