Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sew fun!


More sewing fun! I just finished two more projects. Both are wraps, which I love because I can adjust to my perfect size. I took the pattern from an old shirt. My sister was so great to take these pics for me. I know it is pathedic, but I named them. The first one is named after my sister Sarah. And the next is Diane. Well I'm not sure what to sew next, but I'm definetly having my sister be the photographer. She was just invited to be in an international picture exchange. She will be taking pictures of our community and exchanging to people in Africa, China, and more. She is so amazing. Love ya Sarah! I hope everyone enjoys the pics and is inspired to DIY sew!


"Sarah"



"Diane"







5 comments:

Laura said...

You are "sew" talented! I love wraps as well because they are ALWAYS comfortable and cover everything up!

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

Wow, Rachael! I am so impressed with your talent for sewing. They both look so good on you and I think red is your color. It's my favorite.

Jason and Bri Walker said...

Cute! I really like the dress! We need to get together so I can love on that little boy!

Meichelle said...

I wish I could make it to Breannes party, but we are leaving tonight to go home. I wish we could have seen you guys though!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Love the new projects!! They are SUPER~!

Blog Archive