Saturday, April 4, 2009

New Haircuts and Such

So look at this hair. I have cut Dayne's hair before, but just a snip snip. I never used the electric cutters on him before. I thought I would mess it up, but after waiting way too long I found the courage to give Dayne a real haircut. This is a picture before the cut. I know, I know, he is starting to look a bit like a girl with those long locks. He was actually getting ringlets in the back. This is another reason I took so long to cut his hair...I just love little babies with super curly hair!

This is after cutting the back part of the hair. I doesn't look like much, but it made a huge difference. After using the electric cutters, I used my scissors and sniped off about an inch and a half on top.

Dayne looks like a burly mountain man with all that hair on his back. I couldn't help myself. I'm sure his wife will cherish this picture.

ALL DONE! Mr. Dayne after taking a bath and rinsing all the hair off his back.



He looks like a little punk with his faux hawk, but it turned out to be just the right length. It also looks a little like Edward's hair. Yes I admit to being an avid Twilight BOOK fan!

2 comments:

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

He looks so grown up now! What an adorable boy.

David and Melissa Belnap said...

What a handsome little stud!!

Blog Archive