Monday, May 18, 2009

Pay it Forward...

Now don't be shy this is supposed to be fun. I promise will make something just for you!

Be one of the first three people to comment on this post and you will receive a little homemade something special from me!! And now, the fine print... 1. No guarantees that you will like what you get (but I sure hope you will!) 2. What I create will be made specifically for you. 3. It will be done sometime this year. (Now it's a good thing you're getting this guarantee!) 4. Most importantly, you must offer this same deal on your blog-the first three people to comment on your post get something from you!

Okay we'll see how this goes. I know a lot of you don't live very close to me, but that's the fun of it. I'll send it in the mail just for you! Now you can excitedly await its arrival!

2 comments:

Lydia Story said...

What a fun game Rachel. i will post it one my blog right now. : )

Sarah:) said...

I'll have you know that I set up a blogger account just so I can get whatever wonderful thing you've created! Check out my spot at swakasuperwoman.blogspot.com
Love ya,
Sarah:)

Blog Archive