I love to garden, and this is hard as a renter. I live in the country, so I can have a garden and such, but it really isn't mine. Well I have started to change my
attitude. I will be living here for probably another year, so I am trying to make my surroundings more enjoyable. Lately I have been redoing flower beds and and making a sitting area. I want to spend a lot of time outside this summer, and I want to enjoy what I'm looking at.
Today I was dreaming of a beautiful yard and new projects for me to
conquer. I went to Better Home and Garden to look at all the beautiful pictures. This week is supposed to be beautiful so I know I will be working on the yard. Here are a few pics for you to enjoy!
2 comments:
I'm with you! I can't wait to have my own space to garden, plant flowers, etc. Keep us posted on what you change with your yard!
My goodness! It looks like Better Homes and Gardens. So quaint and private. I can hardly wait to see what you do with a place that you own someday.
Great photography too.
Post a Comment