Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dayne and Dad and more to come

This weekend we went to Wendell and my sister took some amazing family pictures. These are a few of my favorites with Nick and Dayne, but there are more to come. I'm going to bed and I hope ya'll had a fabulous weekend.

This is one of their favorite things. Dayne sure loves his daddy!

5 comments:

Laura said...

WOW! Great pictures! I love the red in his hair with the red on the barn.

Jason and Bri Walker said...

I can't wait to see the rest! I'm having another jewelry party this saturday if you can come! We need to all get together again!

ASRussell said...

Very cute!!!

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

Dayne is getting so big! I love the color of his hair. Nick looks like he is a great Daddy.

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Cute!! I can't wait to see the rest!!

Blog Archive